Adam- I would trade places with Mommy so that I could do all the hard work and she could take a break. Do the dishes, stay up late to do the dishes, clean the kitchen...
What if we only saw the color of our eyes? Everything I see would be hazel, but everything you see would be blue!
What if my whole life is a dream?
What if no more babies came to the earth?
I think I know where heaven is. It's out of our galaxy.
And there is so much about him that proves that he is very much my son.
Mom, I think we should dust these lights. They're looking kind of hairy!
And he's always aware of others- Mom, you're so busy. You always have some kind of work to do for everyone.
I sure do love my big boy.
I think I know where heaven is. It's out of our galaxy.
And there is so much about him that proves that he is very much my son.
Mom, I think we should dust these lights. They're looking kind of hairy!
And he's always aware of others- Mom, you're so busy. You always have some kind of work to do for everyone.
I sure do love my big boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment