He also loves to say-
Hey!!!!
Miiinnnee!!! Das miiinnnneee!!
I have turn! I have turn!
Shooshan (this means shoes on!)
Outside
Alphabet
My pick!
Dog
Duck
I play Yay-Gos (Legos).
Swim Soup
Bagum (this means water. He says it all the time and Leah was the first to figure out what it meant.)
Swing
Rocket! (His favorite toy)
Niiiindago (Ninjago- Adam's latest Lego obsession)
A book!
Emmmnems (M&Ms)
Money
Airplane
Hedocopter (helicopter)
Bye-bye poop! (When we're flushing the toilet- potty training here we come?)
He can say everyone's name- Yay-ya is Leah, Adat or Ahhhhmmm is Adam, Dadda, Mama, and Emma is usually pronounced as Hey!!!
He likes to wave and say Hi! to everyone he sees, especially at the grocery store, but absolutely not ever at church. He just knows all of those people are trying to take him away from me.
I used to joke that I liked Noah the most because he had the least to say... Well, those days are officially over. He is just as adorable and opinionated as his sisters and brothers, and I love it!
1 comment:
Next time I will hold that munchkin he likes it or not! Tell him to get prepared :)
Post a Comment