Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Christmas, Take Two

Some years we've got moving targets at our house for Christmas, and this year was one of them.  We knew Noah was going to be getting some Toy Story toys for Christmas, which he loved, but just a few weeks after Christmas he came up to me with his plush, no pull-string Woody and his one-armed, cracked helmet, no noises hand-me-down Buzz Lightyear and said with great big sobs, "I'm going to have to wait all the way until Christmas next year to get a Buzz LightYear that actually works!" 

I didn't realize he was so sad about his hand-me-downs.  But I'm becoming more and more aware that we are quickly exiting the fun toys for little boys stage... and not too many days later, look who appeared on Noah's bed!
He couldn't believe it!  Even though I did tell him that I had ordered them... when I told him there was a suprise on his bed he asked, "Is it a daddy no-legs?! I mean a daddy long-legs??"  That wouldn't be a very fun surprise.
These three have been inseparable ever since!
And it makes everyone happy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...