Friday, April 30, 2021

Noah-Isms

We've been working hard on landscaping over the last three weeks, and while the kids have been a huge help, often they've been required to entertain themselves.  When I saw Noah gathering up his baseball gear I figured they were going to play a game.  I didn't realize they were doing a photoshoot!  So here are a bunch of Noah-isms paired with a bunch of Noah pictures that were styled by Emma. 
While processing the lessons learned from our scripture study this week- 
"You don't take a perfectly good peanut and turn it into peanut butter."
While at the dinner table, Noah was buttering a roll and didn't respond when someone asked him a question.  The question was repeated and he said, "Sorry, I'm a little busy on the bun right now." 
After another adventure through the woods Laney spent some time biting a big burr out of her paw.  Noah, not sure what was happening inspected the pile of dark brown something on the rug and declared in a worried voice, "I think Laney just chewed off part of her paw!"
 
What a gross idea. 
While reflecting on the challenging piano pieces he recently conquered- "Hot Cross Buns!  Phew!  That was tough!  You should try playing that as a 7-year-old!" 
While swinging outside with just one flip flop on, Noah sent his shoe flying and Adam tried to put it back on his foot- "Which foot?" Adam asked. 
"This one!  The one that's frantically flapping around right here!" 
All of these pictures crack me up, but this one is the coolest! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...