Monday, January 23, 2023

Happy 4th Birthday Laney!

 
Someone had a birthday!!
We have yet to celebrate Laney's birthday on the actual day, January 22nd, but we always have a great party when we do celebrate!
Just look at this regal little pup.  She knew something was up and she was ready to party!
She doesn't show her bottom teeth very often- I think she was getting a little annoyed with the camera in the face. 
There's the birthday pupcake!  Extra small because she's an extra small pup!
And far more exciting was the race to find the annual chicken head, 
So gross!
And a few days later, on her actual birthday, a cow kneecap.  Dog birthday treats are weird, but they sure made her happy! And she makes us so happy!  I think I gush about Laney often enough here on the blog, but I'll say it one more time- she's the very best non-human member of our family!  She cheers us up when we're sad, always makes coming home an exciting affair, makes the best company when we're alone or lonely, helps us learn and practice responsibility, always tolerates our snuggles into her soft fur, makes us laugh with her wheezing and tapping at her empty food bowl and hopping up to the window whenever we say 'squirrel!', and she loves us unconditionally.  What more could we ask for?  (Maybe a pup who doesn't bark like a crazy beast whenever someone approaches the front door, but I guess even that habit has it's purpose- to protect her people!) 
We love you Laney Bear!  Happy 4th birthday, and sorry about that balloon popping in your face.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...