Monday, August 24, 2026

A Poem by 6th Grade Noah

 Visible, invisible,

a fluctuating charm.

But be careful with the creature,

'Cause if not, it will cause harm.

Watch as the jellyfish

Floats in the sea,

I'm going to catch it-

Ouch! It stung me.

Off to the hospital,

I am feeling pain,

As I tilt my head up,

I see it stung my vein!

In the ER now, 

they're going to do some studies, 

In goes the srynge-

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Then I wake up and hear the doctor talking.

"After some research and quite some dread, 

We're sorry to say you soon will be dead."

So I sit and curse on the bed.


*****

And a really sweet Noah-ism, who was resting on the couch and catching up on an old volume of the blog- 

Low key the best book ever is the blog. It’s a great book with great characters who are great role models. It’s the kind of family I want to have! 
(How lucky am I that I've had a chance to write and shape and edit and refine the memories that our family has made over the last 20 years?! The blog has definitely highlighted many of our best sides! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...