
I love September! Jason and I started dating 4 years ago this month, and the smells of fall and the changing leaves remind me of how much fun we had when we first started noticing each other. It is funny how quickly marriage and a baby can help you forget all of the wonderful little things that brought you together in the first place. Here are a few pictures of life before we got all responsible and settled down... at least we don't have a mortgage to worry about yet!


I don't think Jason makes a very attractive woman!

My first love... M & M's!

4 comments:
Cute pictures!
Hi guys - I found you on Bea's blog. I love the old pictures of you guys and I have to agree, fall is the best time of the year. I only wish I convince Dave of that...
I love these pictures of you guys. And you know what? I'm so happy that you have a blog that I can check anytime:)
Fun pictures. Isn't it great to look back on those times... it makes me miss them a little bit though! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment