Saturday, November 3, 2007
$1 Sanity Saver
I was cleaning the bathroom yesterday, and Leah was being so helpful (read: trying to climb up onto the toilet while I was scrubbing it- don't worry, I didn't let her). As soon as she found the paper towel roll, she was blissfully engaged for a good ten minutes while I finished up. This was the end result.
Oh! Did I do that?
Revisiting the war zone.
Seriously, who needs toys with entertainment like this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yeah! between starburst and paper towel, Leah is set!
That is great! She looks so innocent amongs the mess! It really is the simple things that entertain the best.
Hey, we found you guys through others in the old ward...good to see the cute pics of your doll. are you still in the ward or have you moved?
I know! Tyson loves trash. He will take an empty water bottle over his toys any day.
Gotta love the things kids find to play with! It's nice not having to go buy new toys :)
Amen! Our poor baby girl isn't going to have many real toys (unless people decide to buy them for her), but I really don't see a problem with letting her play with ordinary stuff. Leah looks so happy with just a starburst and paper towels!!
That is really cute. Looking at these pics make me realize how easy it is for little ones to be entertained by the most boring things (to us I mean!). Emi's favorite is cups and wrappers...who would of thought?!
Post a Comment