Too cute!! I can't believe your fridge is clean enough that you would let her play around in it - mine is too filthy for me to get the courage up to clean it!
I love the pic of her standing in the fridge...so cute and the one with the cheese like, "Oh...um, you didn't hear me say I needed a snack? Don't worry mom, I took care of it, I'll clean this later, I swear."
4 comments:
Too cute!! I can't believe your fridge is clean enough that you would let her play around in it - mine is too filthy for me to get the courage up to clean it!
I agree she is too cute and your fridge looks very clean. Good for you! Mine's pretty much....gross.
I love the pic of her standing in the fridge...so cute and the one with the cheese like, "Oh...um, you didn't hear me say I needed a snack? Don't worry mom, I took care of it, I'll clean this later, I swear."
who needs a toy kitchen, when she's got the real one, right? so cute...
Post a Comment