Thursday, May 29, 2008

Recovering...

We survived the car trip! Leah did really well both ways, although we've been home since Tuesday and have yet to get in the car again.

On the trip, Leah was happy to sing along with Standin' Tall. And when things got boring, she just sucked on her toes (something she never did as a baby).
Baby Einstein helped Leah make it through Aunt Sarah's graduation.
Okay, it helped me, too.
We had a great trip, but we are so glad to be home again! I think Leah speaks for us all when she says

2 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

I have to admit... little kids sure come in handy. They're a great excuse for not paying attention during long boring things! :)

Three Love kids said...

looks like you had an eventful trip. I am glad it went real well for you. Leah sure is getting big. I can't wait to meet her. I will be down in Utah after June 20th. Hope we can get to gether.. Talk with you later..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...