Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kangaroo Zoo

Leah and I have started attending a Mom & Me craft/cooking/activities class, and today we went on a field trip to Kangaroo Zoo, which is basically a giant indoor bounce house. It was awesome, and Leah loved it. Most of it. She wouldn't go on certain slides, based on the creature that was sitting atop it, but for the most part, we had a blast. And I certainly got a workout helping her climb up stairs like this. Her favorite part- girly girl that she is- was this fancy room, which had flower lights all over the walls. Pretty cute, huh?
I'm not sure who had more fun- me or Leah!

6 comments:

Crapos said...

How fun! Where on earth is that place? I've never heard of it.

Lauren Davison said...

So fun! My little sister used to work there. It is a work out!

Three Love kids said...

we had plans to go to this place, but once we got there and saw all the bounce houses i was sick to think of keeping track of my wild boys. what fun!! I am so glad you two went. good memories.

Aubrey said...

That looks like so much fun! What a fun place!

Sarah said...

looks like fun. i love places like that.

Tine said...

how incredibly fun! i'm always so amazed at all the things you "do". i so want to be a mom that does things with my kids and i love the idea of a mom and me class. how great.

(this is christine gibb, by the way - i never know who knows me as "tine")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...