Leah and Jason were happy to be reunited after another long weekend apart.
-
L: I like you Daddy.
-
-
J: I like you, too.
-
L: I love you Daddy.
-
J: I love you, too.
-
L: We're friends.
-
J: We are friends.
-
L: We're family.
-
J: Yep.
-
L: We're married!
-
J: Uhhh...
Leah has grand ideas about being married to a prince, complete with glass slippers, a beautiful dress, earrings and a cake. She tells me every day that she's marrying a prince, and I'm glad that she sees princely characteristics in her Daddy.
Now for the (unrelated) problem. Leah's hair is getting longer and thicker, (yay!) and she loves to twirl it around her finger when she's falling asleep. But lately, she's been twirling it into little knots that are impossible to comb out! Literally- I usually end up combing the little knot until it falls out onto the comb.
Does anyone have a good product to recommend that keeps the tangles out?
Tonight Leah started screaming from her room because she had twirled her finger so tightly into her hair that it got stuck. Ouch! We need help!
8 comments:
she is so cute. i love her little personality. that is great her daddy is a prince in her eyes. so sweet. i have no clue about little girls hair yet.. good luck!!
She is such a big girl! She looks really tall in her picture.
johnson's & johnson's no more tangles. i remember my mom putting it my hair when i was little cause it used to get really tangled and i'd cry when she brushed it. that stuff is awesome.
Eva's hair, as you know, is a huge struggle in our house, Leah may be too young for this but Pantene has been a lifesaver for us. J&J also makes an "older" kid shampoo that for straight hair and it's supposed to help with tangles...I personally have found no luck with any sprays...so if you find one that works let me know!!
I use suave kid's shampoo with conditioner to wash Aubrey's hair. I also put her hair in braids while she sleeps. That helps keep out the tangles. Good luck!
I used to twirl my finger in my hair all the time. My mom just chopped it all off. I wouldn't recommend that solution.
CUTE picture of Leah. She is such a big girl! And I can't believe she twirls her hair. Madi has twirled her hair for the longest time. It is such a bad habit, because she does it when she's tired. She has now made herself bangs because she
has learned how to rip them out herself. That was NOT my solution. BUT now I'm constantly on her case when I see her do it. I used detangler, but sometimes the knots are so bad, even that won't take it out. Good luck, my friend. My advice is to try to stop the habit now.
be grateful for the hair :) my sister-in-law has resorted to keeping her hair in ponytails or braids at night to try to tame the knots....
Post a Comment