Leah, my sister Allison and I headed over to the aquarium this weekend. It was spectacular- at least it was though the eyes of a 2-year old.
Leah especially loved the sharks that swam right past us.
But she wasn't about to touch the stingrays, as you can see from the look on her face.
We almost got her to touch the sea stars- almost. 
But this was the best part of all!
4 comments:
I love that video! She's adorable.
What a fun little adventure. I really like the picture of her looking into the shark tank. You can see her reflection looking back. Leah is getting so big. I can't believe it!
That video is adorable! :) She really is getting big!
Sorry, but I am not fluent in little people talk, so I have to ask--did she say the fish was her buddy? Oooh, that's so cute! I love her little pigtails. You two make cute kids. ;)
Post a Comment