Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Someday My Prince Will Come

Leah's best friend Bence came to play with us today. He is just about the most easy-going little kid I've met, as he put up with Leah's endless cries of, "He's my prince! Hold my hand! Sing the Cinderella song, Mom". Such cuties. We'll be so sad when they move next week. I love this picture- Bence is clearly contemplating whether or not he feels like being Leah's prince, while Lead does her best to charm him with her smile.
*
I gave the kids a snack of graham crackers and raisins while they were playing, and Leah's was gone in no time. Raisins and all. Leah doesn't usually eat raisins, so I was surprised to see her bowl completely empty so soon. So I asked her-

M: Did you eat your raisins?

L: No.

M: Where are they?

M: In Bence's bowl.

Clever little girl! I especially love that she didn't lie, nor did she see anything wrong with passing her raisins off. She just told it like it is.

3 comments:

Crapos said...

Such a sweet, little grown-up girl. I can't believe how big she (and Bence) is getting.

beapinkal said...

Oh how cute and sweet! We'll miss you guys so much!!! SO MUCH!!! But you know-we won't be too far and i'll call you every week anyway:) We won't let you guys forget about us for sure!!!

Bence as Leah's prince...hah-so so cute:)

Aubrey said...

what a fun play date! AGAIN- that is something that Madison plays ALL the time. She calls Hyrum her "little prince" until Daddy gets home, and then she has her real prince! Leah and Madi need to get together and play. It would be princess heaven!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...