Why do I feel like Thanksgiving is going to to come and go so uneventfully this year? Turkey? Check. Shrimp dip? Check. White Christmas and chocolate pie? Check.
I think it's because there won't be any of thisor this or this or this But I will get lots of this... and I'm not going to complain about that.
Speaking of Shrimp dip.. Do you guys give out the onion cream cheese dip recipe? Because if you do I would love a copy! Have a good Thanksgiving Mel, you guys deserve it!
3 comments:
Speaking of Shrimp dip.. Do you guys give out the onion cream cheese dip recipe? Because if you do I would love a copy! Have a good Thanksgiving Mel, you guys deserve it!
Happy Thanksgiving, Mel! Christmas will be here before you know it!
Not too many days and we will add some great new pictures to that assortment! Miss you all!
Post a Comment