This website has some dresses I would love to see delivered on my doorstep.
Adam is weighing in at 14 pounds 13 ounces (double his birth weight!) and is a whopping 26 inches long! No wonder we don't fit in the rocker very well anymore.
Missionaries love spaghetti and meatballs.
Having said missionaries over for dinner does not prevent Leah from stripping down naked in the bathroom and loudly declaring, "Mom! I pooped two big poops!"
Dishes don't disappear if you ignore them... I guess I've known that one for a while, just hoping the facts had changed. No such luck.
3 comments:
it's almost midnight here-i had some coke today and can't sleep. Crazy chick i'm hah?:)anyway- i need to tell you:
i miss these two adorable kids of yours. You guys better move back to Utah one day. After all- i want our kids to go for a date one day:) Just kidding! :) And Jason and my man can play Xbox on our big Tv and we can go shopping for new clothes, decors and fun stuff. DEAL? :)
Oooh, I love Shabby Apple too! And I laughed out loud at what Leah said when the missionaries are over. That will make a great story someday when she's a teenager:)
I'm with you on the dishes!!
Post a Comment