Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Muscles

Adam had us all cracking up at dinner tonight with his hot moves- we would say, "Where's your muscles?" and he would stick his arms straight out and flex his little muscles.



Then he started doing it to avoid eating his veggies- smart boy!


And not to be outdone, Leah showed us her stuff, too. Odd that she actually looks buff.

4 comments:

smiling grandma said...

Look at those muscles!! You're right, Leah is buff. And so young... As for Adam, I love his little giggle and smile. What a smart little man!!

smiling grandma said...

Look at those muscles!! You're right, Leah does look buff. and so young..... and Adam... All I can say is what a smart little man. He is so cute. I love his little giggle and smile!!

Kristin Hanson said...

That is so funny! What an adorable kid!

beapinkal said...

oooohhhhh i love it! He is a such a cutie! When are you coming this way again?????? we could use a fun playdate!:) love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...