Saturday, March 20, 2010
Things That Make Us Happy
Packages! Doesn't matter what's inside or who it's from.
Boxes delivered to our doorstep are almost as much fun as playing with the boxes once they're emptied out.
Non-toy toys! At least once a day I vow to myself that I will never buy another toy again- why bother?
Sunny days, our backyard, and our new wagon! Comes complete with cup holders and seat belts- things sure have changed since I was a kid (can't believe I'm actually old enough to write that).

And $2 dollar dress-ups.
We also love trips to the park, friends that stop by to play, and pretend play- mostly that's just Leah, but I try to love her incredible talent for casting roles, dreaming up plots, and including me in her fantasy land.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys look like you are having soooo much fun! The pure joy in Leah's and Adam's face are priceless!! I can't wait to see you guys.
We love stopping by:). Thanks so much for the picnic!
Also, if the weather is good, we should go to a park this week! It's Eldon's "spring break" so he doesn't have school all week. I hear it's going to be colder today:(.
Post a Comment