Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hey, Soul Sister

Every time I sit down to write about my sister's visit to Indiana, I get totally caught up in all the pictures and all the memories and all the fun, and I get completely overwhelmed by the idea of blogging about it all.

But it was just so darn much fun! I am going to take one day at a time and remember every fun thing we did- even if I don't post about it all.

Our trip started like this-
And Jason met us at the airport with these-
We sped to our hotel so we could eat some of this-
Which always makes me so, so happy.
Then we ran around the halls of our hotel (which looked like this)
And took silly close-up shots like this-
And then we went to bed.

There.

Day One.

Check.

4 comments:

allison said...

bravo!! It's completely sums up the day! good choice of pictures! ;0

beapinkal said...

I miss you friend:) Can't wait for more post:) Oh and btw- that picture of us what Leah took it is a really bad one of me. I look like 5 months pregnant. And we know i'm not!!!:) oh well:)

whitney said...

Ahhh, aren't sisters the best?

Carolyn said...

Chicago Pizza makes me soo happy too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...