Monday, December 27, 2010
Chicago... Again!
We took Jason's visiting family to see Chicago last week, and I l realized two important things- that the sticker shock never fades and the sights never cease to amaze. This time around, we stayed in a hotel right downtown which was awesome. We had a perfect view of some of the most beautiful buildings in Chicago.
We hit up all the essentials- Giordano's, Navy Pier, Lake Michigan, Portillo's, the Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park, and The Art Institute- in one long day, and had a fantastic time.
I was determined to not hear, "I'm freezing!" from the kids once, and thanks to some serious bundling, I succeeded! Most of the time they were in the stroller, they were asleep- a sure sign of comfort, I'd say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You guys have so much fun! One day before we leave, I'd love to really see Chicago. I can't believe how long we've been here and haven't really checked it out.
I love how the kids look in the stroller. That is so funny how bundled up they are. In most of the pics you wouldn't even know they were there. Haha. I imagine Chicago is just freezing though with the lake effect and all.
Post a Comment