Wednesday, August 3, 2011

She's here!

Emma Grace Morales was born August 3rd 2011 at 6:01am. She weighs 7 lb. 5 oz. And is 19 inches tall. Mom and baby are doing great! Stay tuned for more pictures and info!

24 comments:

Bea said...

i'm so happy for you!!!! can i come visit??? oh how i wish i could!!!:)

Nat said...

Yay congrats!

necia said...

Congratulations! She is adorable. Emma and Evan share a birthday!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Yea! Congratulations!

Kristin Hanson said...

Hip, hip, hooray! Congrats on your beautiful bundle joy and not being pregnant anymore :)

Crapos said...

Oh, she is really cute. Congrats!

Amanda Duke said...

Yay!I'm so happy for you guys. What a cutie! She looks like a Morales!

The Asays said...

Congrats!!

Erica said...

congrats! she definitely looks like a morales ;)

Melissa said...

That's so great! I'm so happy to hear that she's here at last, no more waiting! I'm glad that you're both doing well.

Julia and Aaron said...

She's beautiful, Melanie! Thanks for posting! I can't wait to hear more! Hope you are enjoying your time at the hospital. I bet Leah and Adam are over the moon. Hope to see you guys relatively soon!!

Rachael said...

YAY!!! Oh, congratulations!! So excited for all of you--although I'm sad I won't see you tomorrow at playgroup! I'm excited to hear all the details.

Rachael said...

ps--she already looks like your other two! So cute.

christa said...

congratulations morales family! morning births are the best...as long as you weren't laboring all night! can't wait to see more pics of little emma!

christa said...

uhh, i just re-read that she was 7lb 5oz...i hate you.

Nathan and Sarah said...

Another great addition to an already amazing family! Congratulations!

Lauren Davison said...

Hooray! She's beautiful! And what a beautiful name, too... :)

Meg said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. Can't wait to hear how it all went!

Holly said...

Congrats, Melanie!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

Tedi said...

Congrats Morales family! She's beautiful and I'm glad everyone is doing well!

Melody said...

Ahhh! Congratulations. I see Leah won on the name. :) Love ya!

Aubrey said...

Congrats. she is beautiful!

whitney said...

yay! yay! yay!

CONGRATS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...