Emma is two weeks old today. She sleeps a lot
has had her first bath,
loves her daddy,
her sister and brother,
and mommy most of all.
We spend a lot of time admiring her tiny toes
smiley faces
and overall perfection.
The rest of us have more than survived (up until two days ago, anyway) thanks to our amazing helpers. We miss them immensely!










6 comments:
Remember when you were miserable and I told you that before you knew it she would be here? Well my Annie is SIX weeks old today... It sure didn't take very long!!! I like that you said she likes you the most because Carter tells me all the time that Annie likes him best and Kaden says, "no, she likes mom the best because she feeds her" they aren't dumb! :) She's adorable! I'm hoping to have a post on my blog soon, so don't give up on me! :)
oh, when I said she's adorable, I was talking about Emma. Although, Annie's pretty dang cute. I'm not sure if that was clear in my comment. Do you still need NB diapers, because I'm sending some very soon... (unless you don't need them, I'll save the postage:))
yay for new post!!! Emma is so cute. And i love the pictures with your mom and sister. Your hair got pretty long. I don't think i ever saw you with long hair, you always had short in the past seven years since we know each other. But i think you look beautiful!!!!
Oh, she really is just so precious!
so fun!!!
little babies are so cute & fun
Emma is Beautiful! (as well as Leah and Adam)...congratulations to all of you! :)
Post a Comment