Mr. Noah... sometimes happy, sometimes sad.
Leah started violin lessons last week and, according to her teacher, has a natural talent for holding the bow and the violin. Let's hope that is a sign of good things to come!
An unlikely story spot.
Leah dressed up like a 100 year old lady for the 100th day of school.
She refused to wear the wig, but Adam was happy to give it a try. He's always trying to make us laugh.
Adam is my laundry helper extraordinaire. He is happy to help sort, load, start, and switch the loads, but most of all he loves cleaning out the lint trap.
I have so many pictures of Noah sleeping... because I'm always relieved when he finally gives in.
I love these brothers. Adam still approaches Noah with the softest, squeakiest voice and says,
"Hiiiii Noah. I'm your brother. I'm Adam."
We got some fish! Emma named them "Norman" and "Norman Also", but was later convinced by her big sister to name them "Norman" and "Sofia".
"Hiiiii Noah. I'm your brother. I'm Adam."
We got some fish! Emma named them "Norman" and "Norman Also", but was later convinced by her big sister to name them "Norman" and "Sofia".
She reminds me just a bit of Darla from Finding Nemo...
"Eeaaaaat, fishy! Eeeeaaaat! Why him's not eating?!!!!"
It might not be a puppy, but everyone is thrilled we have some kind of pet in our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment