"It's something you love that you eat and it has letters on it." She was so excited about it.
Leah and Adam designed and created a special birthday t-shirt. The front says "Dade is 34 thumbs up!" The back says "You are #1"
I love Jason because he wore it to work... or at least out the door.
I sent him to get a massage at 2:00 in the afternoon.
We ate Cheesecake Factory birthday cheesecake. It was a delicious choice.
We listed off things that we love about Jason. I jotted down a few of them. He isn't afraid to do hard things. He is funny. He wrestles with me (Adam said this at least three times). He gives me kisses. He has handsome salt and pepper-ish hair. He changes poopy diapers. He is nice. He gives good surprises. I like the way he looks. He helps Noah when it's time to go to sleep. He loves me.
We had the traditional hidden birthday presents scavenger hunt, complete with clues.
We went on a date to a delicious upscale Mexican restaurant in Des Moines. I love that little city.
I've never met a man who works so hard, but the party starts when Daddy gets home every night. He puts his work aside, plays with the kids, helps with the house, and loves us all. He makes it awfully easy for us to love him.


No comments:
Post a Comment