Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Good-bye Preschool!

 Adam loved another year of preschool, and I survived another year of driving him there and back!
And now we've reached the end of this era- Adam has graduated from preschool!  
His class had the cutest little ceremony.  Adam took it very seriously and was so proud of himself.  
And we are so proud of him too!  He has grown so much in his time at Triad, and was given "The Bookworm Award".  And there was no falling off the bleachers during the ceremony in an attempt to make other kids laugh, like we experienced at his first preschool.  
He has loved his time with Mr. Adam,
who he really, really looks up to, 
and Miss Allie, who he would give a blue circle to for her efforts in being his best teacher every day.
But perhaps the best part of Adam's preschool year was meeting Alayna.
His love for her is pure and deep.  And reciprocated (thankfully).  I could not stop laughing when these two posed for a picture together- it reminds me of a horribly awkward prom pose and I'm sure it will be going into Adam's wedding video.  I was also surprised to experience the double standard that I have for my boys and girls.  I probably wouldn't have been laughing so hard if a little boy (no matter how cute) had his arms wrapped around one of my little girls.
But that is just another reminder that my little Mr. Man is turning into a big boy, one day at a time.  Be still my mother heart, and thank goodness for this long summer we have ahead of us before my big boy heads off to kindergarten!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...