Monday, August 28, 2017

Catching Up on Secrets

Phew!  I have some major life events to catch up on here on this dusty old blog.  It feels like a bit of a daunting task, so I'll just start with with today.  Today we did "secrets".

A few days before school started I whispered in Noah's ear that I had a secret fun activity for us to do once the kids went back to school.

He loved that idea, and we've been doing secrets every school day since.  He has picked most of them, starting with the very important business of putting together the giant space puzzle.
 Then playing with snap circuits.
 My idea was picking up a few new fishy friends named Cheeto (who lasted 1 day) and Squirmy (who lasted 3)- 
 more puzzles- 
 and some park exploring- 
  during which Noah exclaimed, "This is going to be so fun, Mommy!  It's just you and me!"
I think my little buddy and I are going to have a perfectly fun year full of secrets!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...