Saturday, January 13, 2018

A Laughable Laundry Room

Over Christmas break I convinced a puttering Jason to transform my laundry room from this- 

into this!  And I love it!  He dragged his feet at first ("You're the only one who ever goes in there!" TRUTH) but fancy-ing it up makes me all the happier about that fact.
The whole idea started with this Fresh Linens sign.  Inside joke of ours, if you haven't heard the story be glad!
This room is TINY.  But it makes me smile to be in there.
I call it a laughable laundry room because there were a few hiccups along the way to getting it done.  Let's just say that when I backed our car into a big concrete yellow pole, Jason got over it more quickly than I did when I saw that my beloved washer and dryer hadn't been protected as well as they should have been mid construction.  

It took a day or two of mental fuming and wondering if I really loved some inanimate object that much to start laughing about the whole thing.  But eventually I did laugh.  It's just stuff.  A house that's nearly five years old is going to start showing signs of life at some point.  

And I definitely love Jason- who is always willing to say yes in an attempt to make me happy- more than any thing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...