Saturday, December 22, 2018

Noah-Isms


I haven't been keeping up with all of the funny things that have been popping out of this five-year-old's mouth lately, but here are a few.

I took Noah with me to the doctor to figure out why my ears were popping so much.  The doctor asked me to plug my nose and blow out (which I refused to do because it hurts!) and I looked over at Noah, who was plugging his nose and had huge, bulgy eyes.  When I asked him what he was doing he said, "I'm trying to breath through my eyes but it's not working!!" 

*****

Noah has been learning about healthy foods in preschool, and has been trying to categorize foods as he comes across them, but one stumped him.  "Mom... What is gum?  It's definitely not a vegetable!"

*****

Chocolate sticks, as we call them, have been a big hit around here this holiday season.  Noah hurried over when they were being offered up today.  "Can I have one?? I've been good today!"

L- I guess Noah thinks these are a reward for good behavior!

N- Hey!  Don't laugh about me.  That's just mean.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...