Friday, January 22, 2021

-Isms

 L & E- You have to take her picture and put it on the blog.  And make sure that you say her full name- Lula Preminger California. 


N- I wonder when the next blog book will come out.  I can't wait to read all about the second half of 2020! 

*****

N, saying words that melt my heart- Mommy, why are you just the best mommy in the world?!

*****

N, while eating some green curry and red curry and debating over which one he liked more- The green is- ACK!!- there is definitely an aftertaste!!  

*****

Check out Daddy's corny new apron, a surprise gift from my Aunt Angelen! 

E- Daddy, you  make the best omelets. 

J, beaming- You know daddies love to hear things like that!

*****

M- Noah, you don't have to ask if you can get in our bed at night, just climb up the middle and let us keep sleeping!

N- Well I would have, but Daddy was blocking my way!

(Funny because 9 times out of 10 when Noah climbs into our bed I sleep right through it and Jason is the one who wakes up enough to get him settled in.  Sheesh I hope this phase of moving into a new house and not wanting to be 'alone' in the night doesn't last much longer. Yes, Adam and Noah do currently share a room with bunkbeds but that's not good enough for Noah because they 'can't see each other in the night'.)

*****

Adam finished his state quarters, with the help of Grandma and Auntie Jen Jen. 

A- How much is a completed state quarters collection worth? 

M- Twelve dollars and fifty cents.  Seems like it would be more, huh? 

A- Yeah, I don't think I'll spend it unless we really, really need some extra money. 

M- Deal. 

*****

Noah and Emma were playing Twister and having a hard time keeping track of right hand and left hand.  

M- Right hand.  That's your left hand.  You write with your right hand. 

N- Oh! Right and left!  Just like when I play the piano!

E- Noah, your right and left are always your right and left. 

*****



N, while we were driving home in the car- Hey! I think I lost my tooth. Like actually lost it! I can't find it!

M- Did you spit it out of your mouth? 

N- No. 

M- Did you swallow it? 

N- I think so! I think I swallowed it with a Raisel.

M- Okay.... well you can look in your poop to see if it's there in a few days.  Or you can just write a note to the tooth fairy and tell her that you lost it. 

The next morning, N- I just went to the bathroom, so.... (gestures meaningfully toward the toilet). 

M- Buddy, please just write a note to the tooth fairy explaining what happened. 

N- Okay!  

Flush!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...