Tuesday, September 7, 2021

-Isms



D- Have a good day at school and remember what it means to be a Morales. 

N, frantically- What? I don't know!  What does it mean??!

*****

A- I think we should be doing some kind of work to warm our brains up for school. 

N, exhausted- I just did a lot of hard thinking the other day!  In my theory book!

*****

We were having a completely benign family conversation about bedtime and sleeping and Adam chimed in with some important new- I know what you guys do after we go to bed, because sometimes I come into your room and I've seen you... having screen time. 

Ha!  That's okay with me!

*****

Over the summer Jason and I went to visit a dying person in our ward and left the kids home to take care of each other.  When we got back they were happily playing a card game in the living room and it was sweet and special to see four friends enjoying some non-screen time together. 

Not many days later they had the most fun playing hide and seek with each other and Laney.   When they couldn't find Adam, Noah called out, 'Adam, give us a sound!'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...