Friday, March 27, 2026

Wrapping Up Winter Break

 Darn it, we all got re-accumstomed to this sweet girl being home real quick.
Leah went through the temple while she was home. We had lots of sweet family friends there with us, but I only got a few pictures of us. 
Emma came with us! The boys had friends and activities at home. 
There was plenty of friend time over the break for everyone- Leah with her YSA friends, Adam with Grace, et. al, Noah with the 'Dungeons and Deacons' and Emma with her school friends and her bestie Not-so-Little-Leah! 
We had a spectacular sunset for the smashing of the gingerbread houses. This is such a fun tradition, especially for Laney, who loves to sniff out chunks of gingerbread in the yard for a week afterward. 
And just like that, everyone had to get back to reality- work, school, and on a plane back to BYU. 
I liked this walk better when I was doing it with my best college girl! 
Saying goodbye is always a bit easier when we know when the next hug is arriving! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...