We put up our tree this weekend (our first real one!), and I thought I'd start out the holiday posts by comparing this year's Christmas tree photo to last year's... Amazing, I'd say. This year, the tree grew and I shrunk, thankfully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooooh! Your tree looks great, we'll have to come see it soon. Don't you just LOVE real trees?
Love the face..being pregnant, barf. Not that my pregnancies were hard but I'm getting flashbacks of Christmas back pain...no thanks. Love the tree; we're getting one this weekend, our tradition is to go cut one down, I can't wait to bring Elle out this year.
You look awesome! I'm jealous you guys have your tree up! Ours is still in a bucket of water in the backyard, we've been sick, so we haven't had the energy to put it up!! Hopefully tonight will be the night!
Post a Comment