Friday, May 30, 2008

Chatty Little Leah

Leah vocabulary has exploded over the last few weeks, and I am loving it! A few of her favorite words and phrases are "I do!" (as in, who wants some ice cream?), "O-tay" (okay), "Yep!" "Butt-ine" (Baby Einstein- that one took a while to figure out) and "Mere!" (Come here). A few more favorites are "mingo" (flamingo), "llama" and "hee-po" (hippo)- all characters from our favorite books. After falling down, Leah will say "ouch", "oww", or "hurt", then "wash" since her hands are dirty. Such a little ham.

7 comments:

beapinkal said...

How cute! We miss you guys! We should play together and also go to the pool:)

Aubrey said...

Its so much fun when kids have a vocabulary of their own. I still have so much fun with Madison's expanding vocabulary! Leah sounds like she could be a little ham!

Kika VilaNova said...

aw she is such a cutie!! :)

teach her to say "kika" hehehe
just kidding :)

Lauren Davison said...

Darling! :)

p.s. I can't wait till I get to take pictures of your fantastic family!

curlyq said...

I'm glad I got some first-hand experience with this when you visited the library last week...I loved her very grown-up "Yep!" when she was standing on the desk. She is adorable!

Martin Family said...

That is so cute

christa said...

It is SO exciting to see your kids learn new words!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...