Saturday, May 17, 2008

Disco Fever

My sister Heather had an awesome disco 70's style birthday party last night, and we had a blast dressing up and gettin' down. Here are a few highlights. We played the Newlywed Game, boogied down, and Jason even won best costume! No, my mom isn't pregnant. But in 1978 she was, so she gets the prize for the most authentic costume!


It was a great party. Happy Birthday, Heather!

7 comments:

Megan said...

hehe! I love the costumes! Glad you guys had a good time:)

Aubrey said...

I always love to see the costumes that you and Jason come up with! It looks like you had a great time!

christa said...

Fun idea! Your mom is so cute. You guys look amazingly accurate!

Three Love kids said...

looks like a ton of fun. you all are so creative. I sure hope your trip to Denver is fun. I will be sending Kyle off on Thursday. ICK! Have fun!

Martin Family said...

That Is AWESOME!

curlyq said...

You look SO cute, Melanie! What a blast!

-chantelle

Taralyn said...

You guys do so much awesome stuff. When I grow up I want to be just like you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...