I also love my "sweet little tiny" who is such a big girl and still such a baby all at the same time. When she sleeps in my arms, I love watching her sucking reflex and her dream smiles (just like when she was days old). But I love her strong personality- the other day Jason called us for dinner, and I replied "Not now, Dad, we're busy!" then Leah chimed in with a "Yeah!" She cracks me up.
And I love my husband, who works so hard for our family so that I can stay home with Leah (a role that took some getting used to, but now I wouldn't have it any other way), who spoils me any chance he gets, and who is such a great dad.
2 comments:
You're so sweet, Happy Mother's Day.
Ahhh, you make me feel better about being a stay-at-home mom. It's funny how I feel like I am barely making the transition. I was so busy with the apartments before, that these past two weeks I've realized what a change it is!! But, someone has to do it!
Post a Comment