Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A New Love

Milk Chocolate Buttercreams from See's Chocolates.
Here is their online description:

"Ah, the splendors of See's oh-so-delicate Buttercreams! Filled with a nearly perfect concoction of vanilla, butter, and cream, these candies have a habit of sneaking into your consciousness at odd hours. They beckon you to find the box that holds them, pick one out, and bite down into its luscious softness. They're almost unbelievably satisfying, any time of day."

How did they know? That is exactly how I feel about them... A 2 pound box for $36? Well worth it, in my opinion.

7 comments:

christa said...

Now I want some.

Kathryn Cooper said...

It is so wrong of you to tempt us all with that delicious picture!

Crapos said...

There's a Sees Candy store that we always pass on our way to town. I am always so tempted to stop in. For Christmas I got the Toffeettes. Yum. And I must agree, the buttercreams are to die for.

Lauren Davison said...

I'm gonna have to try some of these...

Holly said...

Amen to that! A box of Sees is one of my favorite things.

Mrs. S said...

Sounds really good! I love chocolate, candy, sweets... If its bad for you, i generally love it!

whitney said...

Mmmmm. I've never actually had any Sees candy that I know of. That might have to change very, very soon...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...