Thanksgiving Point is offering $2 Tuesdays in August, and I've been itching to go to the gardens all summer. It was worth the wait- the weather was perfect and the company was wonderful! We could have spent the whole day there looking and stuff like this.




This was Leah's favorite part, by far. The children's garden has a huge ark fountain that kids can play in, complete with giraffes, lions, and rhinos. She is obsessed with Noah's ark right now, and what kid doesn't love splashing in water on a hot day?
This was Leah's favorite part, by far. The children's garden has a huge ark fountain that kids can play in, complete with giraffes, lions, and rhinos. She is obsessed with Noah's ark right now, and what kid doesn't love splashing in water on a hot day?
7 comments:
Wow! Thanksgiving Point sure does get cooler every year. And Leah has such cute piggy tails!
only 2 bucks! That is so nice! Very nice pictures.
The picture with the Leah looking in the water is magical with the sparkly water! So pretty! I'm glad you got in cheap.
That looks totally fun, I'm going to go this Tuesday with my hubby///Thanks for the heads up and BTW ya'll look so cute!
beautiful. if i ever make it back to utah i'll have to visit there.
What a fabulous deal! I've only been to the gardens up at Thanksgiving Point and while they were beautiful, they were also pricey, but $2 is well worth the visit! I love all the pics-Leah is just too beautiful.
I've never been to the kids garden. That looks so cute!
Post a Comment