Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Reason I Love Having a Girl

I get to make frilly, pink, pint-sized aprons!
Just like Mom's...
Disclaimer: I can't take credit for my apron- it was made by my extremely talented Grandma. I just used it as a template for Leah's!

11 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

Too cute!

Krista said...

Oh my goodness!! That is just adorable!!

Amy Jane said...

You made those, wow! What talent.

Three Love kids said...

so fun. you two are just the cutest. like i said before you both make me so excited to finally have a girl.

Aubrey said...

How darling! I am so impressed you made those. You are full of talent, Melanie!

Casee said...

Way to go! Those aprons are lovely.

Ceci and Steven said...

Hi I was blog surfing and ran into your blog. I'm in the ward you guys are now serving. Sorry, kinda stalked your blog there...but very CUTE! I thought I recognized you all from the pictures, then I saw the post about the calling. Anyway, welcome to the ward!

elise and jeff said...

You need to teach me how to make those, I just love them!!! sO CRAFTY

TD Quong said...

Oh my adorable! That little grin just tops the apron cuteness off! I love it.

Martin Family said...

you are adorable :)

whitney said...

Sooo cute! Such a fun, cute idea and the aprons themselves are just so adorable! Look at you, miss crafty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...