Monday, August 11, 2008

Swishin' In The Tub

10 comments:

Holly said...

Leah is sure a gem. I love seeing her pics and vids. It is fun to watch her grow up from afar. Funny how much I love all toddlers after having one of my own. It must be one of the many amazing mommy-capacities that are gifted upon us as women. I love it!

TD Quong said...

Oh my adorable! You can't help but just smile yourself seeing that little face. I love it!

christa said...

This is the cutest picture I have ever seen! What a great shot! This is SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

I think she looks a lot like her mommy in this picture... normally I think she looks more like her daddy... So cute.

Aubrey said...

CUTE!!!!

Casee said...

She is SO adorable!

Carolyn said...

What a great smile!

Lauren Davison said...

AH! This picture just made my day! And it's only 10:36! Things can only get better! :) So darling.

Leah Florence said...

Leah is so cute! I miss you guys, it's been a while...I hope you remember me. Well how could forget, you named your daughter after me!

Three Love kids said...

fun picture. she is so cute.. i am being induced on Aug 27th and i am still on stay at home rest.. i sure wish we could get together. maybe after baby would be better since i am having her earlier it might just work out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...