Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I didn't think Leah would have any say in her costume this year, but she had a definite opinion, and dressed up as a ballerina. Since I couldn't convince Jason to dress up as the Nutcracker, we went as the audience. I've decided that we dressed up fairly true to real life- Leah is center stage and Mom and Dad are always there to watch and cheer her on.
The "program"Ballerina costume = candy!!! Leah was thrilled to meet one of her favorite TV characters- the man in the yellow hat!

We're already stuffed to the brim with candy, but we've got two more Trick-or-Treating events to go!

3 comments:

christa said...

That's adorable, you guys always have the best ideas! We did a family theme again this year, we had a lot of fun last year doing a theme.
Eva is a garden fairy, Elle is her flower and I am a bee, Jeremy's the farmer/gardener...well a dead gardener, he wanted to be scary.

Casee said...

Cute! I love that you made a program to go along with it, you are so clever!

Chantelle said...

Ha ha! What a great idea! I love L's huge grin in the last picture with B...so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...