Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Family

We picked out our pumpkins yesterday, at the same spot we went last year. We had a lot of fun playing in the hay maze, inspecting every gourd, and sifting through 324 pumpkins before picking the right ones.I was looking at last year's trip to the pumpkin patch, and I was amazed at how tiny Leah was! And I thought she was such a big girl! I have a feeling I'll spend most of my life doing this- looking at pictures from the past and hoping I can hold onto today for a little longer.

2007
2008

5 comments:

christa said...

Cute outfit! I love your sweater and dark denim, how very fall of you. It's amazing the difference a year can make, Leah's getting so big, she's going to be two soon! (ps I don't stalk your kid, her b-day is really close to Eva's so I'll always remember it)

Leah Florence said...

Leah is so big now! She seems to have such a personality. I remember last year when she was that little and even at that young age she had such a personality! What a cutie...must be her name! hehe

Lauren Davison said...

So cute! She looks like a little imp or something in the 2007 picture. Does that even work? imp? elf? whatever. A cute little something. :)

Mrs. S said...

So cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

TD Quong said...

If I need entertainment or just to laugh, I come to your blog. That big cheesy grin of Leah's--sheesh, I can't get over it! It's hilarious and makes me chuckle to myself every time. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...