Leah loves putting this beautiful yellow hairband on herself, even in the tub!
*
Leah's been saying little sentences for a while now. She has a (generally) soft and sweet voice, and she doesn't talk gibberish very often. If she's saying something, it's either one or two distinct words or a cute little sentence, like
*Turn the light on!
*Put the pieces back in. (puzzles)
*Turn it around. (camera- 21st century child, for sure!)
.
*Oh my gosh! or Oh my goodness! (I don't love these, but I say them, and so does the Little Mermaid, so what can I expect?)
And the one that melts my heart-
*Good night, Mama.
.
*Her biggest non-sentence phrase lately is "new-one-decoration-spoon"- referring to her Halloween pumpkin spoon.
And I found this hanky-panky going on in my living room this morning! Reminds me of Toy Story 2!
2 comments:
That is so funny about the Potato Heads...you are so cute with your postings...and YES I'm going to VOTE:) I just registered about a month ago and I'm excited!
Leah's hair is getting so long!
Post a Comment