Ha! That's great. Leah is so smart! I can tell her little mind is just trying to make sense out of everything. What a cutie.
hahaha. That is the best!
yes, that is a lot to keep track of! So cute.
that is great. she is so funny!
so funny!! I wish I had a child's mind again sometimes :)
Oh, that is way too funny! Its so fun when you see your child trying to grasp new concepts. She will have so much fun!
That is the cutest thing ever, her mind is really working! Way to go mom!
hey, I'm just impressed that she knows who Noah and Joseph Smith are. That is one smart cookie.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ha! That's great. Leah is so smart! I can tell her little mind is just trying to make sense out of everything. What a cutie.
hahaha. That is the best!
yes, that is a lot to keep track of! So cute.
that is great. she is so funny!
so funny!! I wish I had a child's mind again sometimes :)
Oh, that is way too funny! Its so fun when you see your child trying to grasp new concepts. She will have so much fun!
That is the cutest thing ever, her mind is really working! Way to go mom!
hey, I'm just impressed that she knows who Noah and Joseph Smith are. That is one smart cookie.
Post a Comment