Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Who's in charge around here?

Conversations around here are taking a turn for the worse.

Scene: Leah spilled something.

Me: Who made this mess?

Leah: Leah

Me: So who's going to clean it up?

Leah: Mommy clean it up.

Scene: Leah and Jason were playing in the living room while I was cooking dinner, and I went in to check out the fun.

Leah: Stay, Mom (pointing to the kitchen). Cook.

I think it's time to give the child a few more responsibilities around here!

6 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Too funny!

Kristin Hanson said...

Just remind her of that when he own kids say the same things to her ;)

Kika VilaNova said...

hahahah those were awesome!!

Miriam said...

Wow, she is quiet the character. I think some household responsibilities would help her attitude :) LOL

Unknown said...

I love your stories about the things Leah says. She is too funny!

Lauren Davison said...

HA! That's priceless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...