Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lost in Translation


I lost my keys somewhere in Denver. And since I haven't taken the time to make a new set yet, Jason and I have been "sharing" his. A few minutes after he left this morning, I realized that he had taken them with him. Yikes! That means a day of not going anywhere or doing anything, because I can't drive the car or even lock up the house! I nervously told Leah, "Daddy took the keys!"

And being my sweet little parrot, she echoed, "Daddy's stuck in cheese!"

Ummm.... let's hope not.

Jason, if you're reading this, call me!

5 comments:

beapinkal said...

Cute:) We can come over this afternoon if you want to play!:)

Aubrey said...

HILARIOUS! Good luck with the cheese... I mean key situation! ;)

Tine said...

Hi Melanie! This is Christine Gibb...I check your blog every so often (love it) but now finally have a blog of my own - www.becausegodmadeyou.blogspot.com . You'll have to come pay a little visit! Leah is just beautiful and very grown up and entertaining! Thanks for sharing!

christa said...

Umm, hilarious.

whitney said...

Ahhh, I love little kiddo sentances. They truly make the day worth getting through.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...