Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Leah!

We celebrated Leah's 2nd birthday on the 30th with a Monkey George themed party. Leah got a tricycle for her birthday, and I wanted to give her a chance to ride it before May, so we had the party at our church building. All of the kids brought riding toys, and they had a lot of fun riding around the room. We played games- Pin the hat on the Man without the Yellow Hat, Feed Monkey George, and Monkey See Monkey Do- and all the kids loved their cupcakes and balloons. This year, Leah blew out the candle on the second try!She had a lot of fun, and keeps telling me she is ready for another birthday party. I guess it was a hit!

12 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Happy Birthday! What a cute party! I hope you don't mind if I take some of those ideas for Tyson's next birthday. Great job Mommy. (=

Kika VilaNova said...

How fun!!!! I miss being a child and going to those fun parties!! Adult parties are just not as relaxed :)

She is so cute, and I LOVE her bike too1 :)

hugs and hugs!

Rachel said...

We are so sorry we couldn't make it. Makinze feel asleep 20 minutes before. But we will come to your house bearing gifts soon.

Lauren Davison said...

OH! Looks like so much FUN! :)

Martin Family said...

You are seriously the funnest mom! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!!!!

Amanda Duke said...

I can't believe she is 2 already! She's not a baby anymore!

Nat said...

Wow! What great ideas, Melanie! This was definitely the most hopping toddler party to be at!

Unknown said...

Wow! what a great party! Very well planned. So cute. I can't believe Leah is 2 already, and Q is turning 2 this month!!!

Taralyn said...

you do such awesome stuff! happy b-day leah!

Mrs. S said...

Happy Birthday Leah!

Three Love kids said...

Happy Birthday Leah. what a fun birthday party. looks like a great time.

Crapos said...

What a sweet party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...