Monday, April 6, 2009

24 Weeks

Wow- 24 weeks already. I love how time is flying- I just hope this baby doesn't catch me by surprise come July!

I have heard it on good authority that, yes, I do look plenty pregnant, not just chubby, so I thought I'd capture a belly picture.


Wait, I'm sticking my bum out. This is harder than I thought...

What happened to my chin?!

Some people take them like this... Oh just forget it! You get the idea! Bottom line- it's only getting bigger!

7 comments:

whitney said...

Ahhh, what a cute baby belly! You definitely look preggo!

I love the load of pictures, I always take like 10 pics when I'm trying to take a belly shot too (it's a lot harder than it looks!).

Amanda Duke said...

Aww I love the baby bump! You make such a cute mama :)

Megan said...

You're looking great! I'm glad it's going fast for you:)

Aubrey said...

you look awesome!

christa said...

you're hilarious, and super cute all pregoed out.

beapinkal said...

cute! i already miss you. Don't move:)

elise and jeff said...

Cute belly alert:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...