This year, I gave these since I love them and crave them all the time. Semi-healthy, right?

And I got some great things, including this delicious stuff,
this adorable book,
and some amazing kitchen towels from here
- a place I've heard lots about but have never been.
this adorable book,
and some amazing kitchen towels from here
- a place I've heard lots about but have never been.If you've never been to a Favorite Things party, I would highly recommend throwing one! It's simple- everyone invited picks one of their favorite things, brings five of it, and exchanges it for five other people's favorite things. No sales, birthdays, or gimmicks- it's just a lot of fun! It's a great way to get to know people and get some recommendations on some excellent products.
I think I'll make this an annual event!
2 comments:
I want to come to your F.T. Party... But next year you probably won't live close enough... I guess I better throw my own!
That's such a great idea!!
hugs hugs!
Post a Comment