Congrats to Jason for getting into Purdue! Advice? Well, just don't loose any important toys/blankies in the move. We moved when Aubs was 11 months old and lost her favorite snuggy blanket. That was bad news for a few nights! Oh, and Uhaul + small child + cross country drive = one hard time. Good luck.
Oh my gracious sakes! Congratulations, I am so glad you got your first choice. I am happy for you guys, but I have to say that this really makes things feel "real" now, and I am starting to be sad already! How much are plane tickets to Indiana?
Congrats! Chris is from Lafayette and his dad is the stake president of the stake there right now. We lived there for a summer and I was surprised at how much I loved it (even living in my in-laws basement). We really wanted to go there for grad school but that obviously didn't work out;-) ha ha. But if you have any questions let me know. Its a really great place to be.
Congratulations! How exciting! Good luck with the move! As for advice...fly! Have Jason drive the truck! :) We also found Penske to have the best rates last year, but I think that always changes. Congrats again...what an exciting time.
I can't believe you're moving to Indiana- that's crazy! hmm, advice..don't be afraid to put yourself out there to make new friends, nothing is suckier (yes that's a real word)than feeling alone when you move. How long are you guys going to be there?
12 comments:
wow, congratulations! are you guys ready/up for the change?
congrats!!!!!
my advice is, keep blogging cuz we''ll miss you! :)
hugss
That's great. i'm not sure we'll follow but we'll keep in touch!
no advice - but congrats! what a fun new experience :)
Yay you decided, congrats! Its such a relief to figure out where you'll be at for the next few years. Not sure I have any advice...but yay!
Wonderful News! Enjoy!!!
We love you.
Congrats to Jason for getting into Purdue! Advice? Well, just don't loose any important toys/blankies in the move. We moved when Aubs was 11 months old and lost her favorite snuggy blanket. That was bad news for a few nights! Oh, and Uhaul + small child + cross country drive = one hard time. Good luck.
Oh my gracious sakes! Congratulations, I am so glad you got your first choice. I am happy for you guys, but I have to say that this really makes things feel "real" now, and I am starting to be sad already! How much are plane tickets to Indiana?
Congrats! Chris is from Lafayette and his dad is the stake president of the stake there right now. We lived there for a summer and I was surprised at how much I loved it (even living in my in-laws basement). We really wanted to go there for grad school but that obviously didn't work out;-) ha ha. But if you have any questions let me know. Its a really great place to be.
Congratulations! How exciting! Good luck with the move! As for advice...fly! Have Jason drive the truck! :) We also found Penske to have the best rates last year, but I think that always changes. Congrats again...what an exciting time.
I can't believe you're moving to Indiana- that's crazy! hmm, advice..don't be afraid to put yourself out there to make new friends, nothing is suckier (yes that's a real word)than feeling alone when you move. How long are you guys going to be there?
congrats!! we'll be semi-close. Dr. Morales here we come :)
Post a Comment