Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Videos

Since we can't seem to Skype when Adam is awake, and lest you think Leah is really so quiet (ha ha), a few videos for you.

Leah is getting really good at reciting nursery rhymes.


And Adam is getting really good at standing. This video looks like Jason is pulling him up, but he's standing on his strong little legs!


Jason can get Adam laughing pretty good!

3 comments:

Crapos said...

I think Adam is one of the cutest babies I have seen in awhile.

Jarad & Heather Hull Family said...

She is becoming such a lady! I love her hair. In the last frame when it is over, Leah looks so much like Mom.

Unknown said...

Okay, true confessions..... I played these video clips over and over each time my grin getting a little bigger!
I have the cutest, most talented grand kids that ever walked this earth! Well, my moms grand kids were just as cute and talented. Just goes to show you, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Thanks Jason and Melanie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...